Banana Republic created the Banana Republic Survey to have a direct line to its audience. Fill out their detailed questionnaire. Banana Republic is a respected retailer because the company knows how to keep their customers happy and satisfied. Unfortunately, the company is not conducting any survey at the moment.
ABOUT BANANA REPUBLIC
Banana Republic was founded by fashionable husband and wife team Mel and Patricia Ziegler in 1978. In 1983, Gap bought out the Banana Republic brand and made quite the amount of changes to the already well-loved brand. Banana Republic has more than 642 locations. It is known throughout the world.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BANANA REPUBLIC SURVEY
Enter into Banana Republic survey by going to their official survey site, which is located at – brfs-feedback.bananarepublic.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
You are not eligible for the survey unless you have fulfilled the given requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity to access the website.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Banana Republic store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a coupon code to avail 15% off on your next purchase.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
Track the following bullets sensibly to complete a precise survey:
- To express your opinions regarding the services of Banana Republic, visit the survey site at – brfs-feedback.bananarepublic.com.
- Select the language as well as the country.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the register number.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Tell them you are either 18 years of age or not.
- Click on I am not robot.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- The important part of any questionnaire is its questions portion. You need to answer those questions truthfully. Your answers then dictate future policies of company.
- Another portion includes rating statements. It is also important. Be honest while rating.
- In the end, submit the survey.