Surveys act as bridge between the customer and company. The customers need a place, a podium where they can get a chance to speak about their experience, their concerns and views. Surveys help in getting this mission accomplished. Shell survey can be found here at – tellshell.shell.com. The surveys are beneficial for the company as well as for the customers because both get to receive only positive impacts.
Shell is a global petrochemical and energy corporation. It was established in 1897. It is a big corporation with approximately 94,000 employees across the world. The company operates in 70 countries. Its main business has been finding and producing gas and oil, providing fuels, chemical products, and lubricants to millions of customers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL SURVEY
You can be a part of Shell survey by taking its online survey questionnaire. The survey can be found here at- tellshell.shell.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Shell survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes for a chance to win £100 Shell fuel vouchers and thousands of Shell Drivers’ Club Points.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Visit the Shell Survey site; it is located at – tellshell.shell.com.
- The survey is conducted in English Language.
- Enter the Site ID, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount spent during your visit.
- Read prize instructions.
- Click on Start button to continue with survey.
- On next few pages, you will be presented with some questions regarding your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike, you can also go for neutral option if you have no suitable answer for the situation.
- Finally, submit the survey.