Surveys are made to collect feedback from customers about different offerings of different companies. Arby’s is one of those companies that conduct customer satisfaction survey. The survey is located at – arbyssurvey.com.
WHAT IS ARBY’S?
Arby’s is a restaurant chain. It was founded in 1964. The company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. It has more than 3,300 restaurants. The restaurant chain serves a deli-style line of sandwiches; Jamocha shakes curly fries, Beef and Cheddar and Roast Beef sandwiches.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ARBY’S SURVEY?
You can enter into Arby’s Survey by going to the official survey site – arbyssurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Arby’s is conducting survey but they make sure that not everyone becomes a part of it, only its customers can take survey. Therefore, they have a set a number of requirements like:
- You are of appropriate age to take survey. Some companies set age limit.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Arby’s store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing to win $1,000 daily or $500 weekly.
WHAT ARE INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of article explains clear and step by step guidance. Follow the instructions:
- Go to Arby’s Survey site which is located at – arbyssurvey.com.
- Select your language for the survey.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the 4-digit restaurant number; it is printed on your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount spent during your visit.
- Enter the type of visit.
- Click ‘Next’ button to continue with survey.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.