Customer satisfaction surveys measure customer satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with a company’s offerings. Dollar General Survey also wants to know your satisfaction, participate in the survey at – dgcustomerfirst.com.
WHAT DO I KNOW DOLLAR GENERAL?
Dollar General is a discount retailer in the United States. Dollar General was founded in 1939. It is known as “America’s General Store”. It is a privately held company. The company sells a wide variety of goods. Dollar General operates stores in 43 states.
HOW CAN I ENTER INTO DOLLAR GENERAL SURVEY?
You can become a part of Dollar General Survey by one of the following methods:
- Online: You can enter the Dollar General Survey online by going to their survey site – dgcustomerfirst.com.
- Mail-in: If you want to participate in to the sweepstakes without submitting survey, then you have to write your full name, street address, city, state, zip code, home telephone number, e-mail address and age on a 3½” X 5” postcard and mail it to Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 690, Georgetown, CT 06829-0690.
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are some requirements that customer needs to fulfill in order to participate in the survey, these requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Dollar General Store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
By completing the survey, you will get three chances to win $1000 in the form of check every month.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
- To participate in Dollar General Survey, visit the site – dgcustomerfirst.com.
- You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the store number; it is located on your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the 15-digit survey code.
- Click ‘Start’.
- You will be asked a series of questions, answer them honestly. These questions determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.