According to some estimates, one unhappy customer can take the profitability out of five satisfied ones. Therefore, the best way to lower operating costs is to increase the number of satisfied customers. Esso wants to overcome this problem by seeking candid feedback from its customers through survey – essosurvey.com. Your feedback will help them offer you the best services possible.
WHAT IS ESSO?
In 1880 sixteen refiners established the Imperial Oil Company in London, Ontario. Later on, in 1893 Standard Oil attained the majority stake in the company. Then in the 1900s, it started marketing its products under the name Esso. From that day Esso came into acknowledgement, this brand name has been used in Canada and more than 50 other countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ESSO SURVEY?
You can enter the Esso Survey at – essosurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are certain requirements that one need to fulfill in order to be eligible for the survey, these are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Esso store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon submission of survey, you can win one of the following:
- $50 in Esso gift cards
- $1,000 cash daily
- Great Prizes valued at $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
To complete an accurate and accepted questionnaire, follow the following steps:
- First of all, go to Esso Survey website at – essosurvey.com.
- Select your language from drop down menu, given on top right side.
- Select your province.
- Click ‘Begin Survey’ to get started.
- Select the City.
- Select the station that you visited.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- You will be asked a series of questions. Answer these questions honestly.
- In the end, submit the survey.