Customer surveys help businesses in better understanding of how customers use and rate their products and/or services versus competitive products/services. These surveys also help companies in determining how their employees treat customers. In fact there are only benefits of surveys, no disadvantages. Take FedEx survey at – fedex.com/welisten. Give your most honest remarks about company’s offerings so that it can make your future visits more interesting.
WHAT IS FEDEX?
FedEx is an American corporation offering global courier services. It was incorporated in 1997. The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee. The FedEx primarily competes with UPS, DHL Express, and TNT Express. The company believes that a more connected world means better opportunities, which is why customers count on its impressive portfolio of e-commerce, transportation and business solutions.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FEDEX SURVEY?
FedEx survey can be entered through following link – fedex.com/welisten. Your opinion matter a lot for the company, since it is for you that the whole staff works day and night.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
For participation in any competition, you have to complete some set of requirements; similarly, to take FedEX survey you need to fulfill few requirements like:
- You are of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You have an electronic device like Computer, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have FedEX store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR COMPLETING SURVEY
At the end of the survey you will receive a validation code for $5 off your next purchase of $30 or more on any print order.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For accurate and correct filling up of survey, follow the following steps:
- Visit FedEX Survey site at – fedex.com/welisten.
- Select your language.
- Read Thank you note from company.
- Thoroughly Read prize information.
- Click ‘Next’ to get started.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.