Companies conduct customer satisfaction surveys to find out what their customers feel about their offerings. A good company understands that there are times when low satisfaction ratings cannot be avoided. Some customers may leave low satisfaction ratings because employees followed policies they did not agree with. Some may even leave a bad score by mistake. The Foot Locker EU Survey at footlockersurvey.eu takes these states into account.
ABOUT FOOT LOCKER
Foot Locker is an American sportswear and footwear retailer. The company was established in 1974 but founded in 1988. Its headquarters are located in the middle of New York City. It operates in over 25 countries throughout the world. It has over 2,500 stores globally.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FOOT LOCKER EU SURVEY
Enter into Foot Locker EU Survey by visiting the survey site – footlockersurvey.eu.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before you visit survey site. These are:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some companies allow thirteen year old to complete survey, some allow eighteen year olds. It depends upon the policy of company.
- You should have Foot Locker EU store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
You will get a validation code upon submission of survey. Write the code on your receipt. The code is used to redeem €10 off on purchase of €50 or more.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY
Foot Locker EU values your feedback; rather they urge its customers to participate in survey for sharing every little detail of their visit to store. Follow the steps below for completing the survey:
- Begin survey by going to Foot Locker EU survey site, it is located at –footlockersurvey.eu.
- Select the language of your choice from the options given.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Read prize instructions and welcome note from company.
- Enter the five digit store number, it is mentioned on the receipt.
- Click next.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- You will be asked to rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Then answer few questions. Your answers provide clear image of your satisfaction level. Give honest answers to management team.
- At the end, submit the survey.