Golden Corral would like to hear from you about how well they are working and how well they are performing. The survey is available at gclistens.com. Survey takes few minutes to complete.
ABOUT GOLDEN CORRAL
Golden Corral is an American family-style restaurant chain. It is a privately held company. Golden Corral was incorporated in 1972. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The first Golden Corral Family Steak House opened on January 3, 1973, in Fayetteville, North Carolina. It is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States. Company has locations in forty-one states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GOLDEN CORRAL SURVEY
Golden Corral is looking forward to hear your voices. You can enter into the survey through following ways:
To participate online, visit Golden Corral Survey website – gclistens.com.
To participate through mail-in,hand printt your full and last name, contact number and address on a piece of paper and send it to company designed address.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
If you wish to be part of Golden Corral Survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should hold Golden Corral Survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Golden Corral appreciates your time for taking the survey, upon completion; you will be entered into contest drawing for a chance to win $1,000 daily and $1,500 weekly.
HOW TO PRECEDE GOLDEN CORRAL SURVEY
- Go to Golden Corral Survey site at – gclistens.com.
- Commence the survey by selecting your language. You can select either English or Spanish as your language for the survey.
- Read prize instructions.
- Enter 14-digit code. It is mentioned on your receipt.
- Click ‘next’ to get started.
- Answer a series of questions about your recent visit to store. Provide honest and true comments.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.