Great Canadian Oil Change understands that a satisfied customer is the lifeline of the business, which is why it is conducting the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly Customer Survey at – gcoc-survey.ca. Feel free to give your candid opinion and perceptions of their products and services. The survey is designed to get as much feedback as possible. The feedback is collected and assessed.
ABOUT GREAT CANADIAN OIL CHANGE
Great Canadian Oil Change is a drive-thru oil change franchise. Great Canadian Oil Change was founded in 1978 by Trevor Weflen in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Today, there are more than 60 franchises including one in the Bahamas.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GREAT CANADIAN OIL CHANGE QUARTERLY SURVEY
You can enter the Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly survey by clicking on the link provided gcoc-survey.ca.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR SURVEY?
Have a look at the following requirements of survey, if you think you fulfill all these bullets then you are eligible for the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Computer, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age as set by the company for taking the survey.
- Most importantly, you should have Great Canadian Oil Change store receipt or survey invitation.
WHAT IS REWARD FOR SURVEY?
Once the survey is completed, you can win FREE OIL CHANGES awarded quarterly, OR you can continue to answer complete survey and be entered for a chance to win DINNER FOR TWO at Earl’s Restaurants $100 value awarded quarterly!
HOW TO PROCEED WITH SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of article explains the clear and step by step guidance for assisting you. Follow the instructions:
- To complete Great Canadian Oil Change Quarterly survey, go to the official survey site at – gcoc-survey.ca.
- On the welcome page, you will be given little introduction and information about priz
- Click on Next button.
- Enter the location of service.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Enter the service technician’s name.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.