With no customers, industries cannot succeed. This point highlights the importance of customer service. Jewel-Osco understands this. Therefore by conducting the Jewel-Osco Customer Satisfaction Survey, it aims to strengthen customer relationships. Take the survey at jewelsurvey.com.
Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain. It was founded in 1899 by two founders. It operates approximately in Northern, western and central Illinois. It’s headquarter is located in Itasca, Illinois. Jewel-Osco stores are located at 180 locations across Illinois. You can find everything from low prices every day to convenient, in-store pharmacies to fresh produce and excellent meat and seafood.
HOW TO ENTER INTO JEWEL-OSCO SURVEY
You can enter into Jewel-Osco Survey by visiting the survey site at – jewelsurvey.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Companies conduct survey for betterment and good customer-company relationship, they also set some requirements for participating in survey; these requirements will then either let you fulfill survey or not and make you eligible for any reward at the end. Keep note of following requirements:
- You should have Jewel-Osco store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of proper age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you are entered into prize drawing for a chance to win $100 Jewel-Osco gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
The purpose of this article is to guide you thoroughly relating the procedure of survey. Following steps will lead to accurate completion of survey:
- Complete Jewel-Osco Survey at its official website – jewelsurvey.com.
- Indicate the store location you visited.
- Enter your email address to start.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of day the visit took place.
- Enter the cashier/operator number.
- Enter your contact information to enter the prize draw.
- Keeping in mind your previous visit to the store, rate some situations
- Then answer a series of questions. Your answers must be relative and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.