The John Lewis Customer Survey is aimed at measuring the satisfaction of guests after their visits to any of its branches. You can locate the survey at – johnlewisfeedback.com. Don’t miss this opportunity to be heard by the management.
ABOUT JOHN LEWIS
John Lewis is a chain of upmarket department stores. It operates throughout Great Britain. It was founded in 1864 in London. John Lewis has around 46 branches across the country. They employ over 38,000 workers, ready to serve you. John Lewis has the distinction of having a Royal Warrant to supply the Queen herself with haberdashery and household goods.
HOW TO ENTER INTO JOHN LEWIS SURVEY
Do you wish to share your views and thoughts about the services of John Lewis? You can enter into its survey by going to survey site at – johnlewisfeedback.com.
You must go through the following requirements to stand unique among random audience:
- To access the survey website, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity for smooth filling up of questionnaire.
- Today’s survey criteria include age limitation. You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have John Lewis store receipt or survey invitation.
Your participation is needed by the company for better services. Following instructions will guide you in how to complete the survey:
- To participate in John Lewis Survey, go to the survey website at – johnlewisfeedback.com.
- You will be presented with number of situations that need your rating. Rate your experience according to your like and dislike.
- Select from drop down menu, the store you visited.
- Select the departments from where you shopped.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit to the store.
- Indicate whether a staff member mentioned the website during your stay or not.
- Describe yourself in terms of gender and age.
- Provide your personal contact details including name, title, and email and phone number.
- In the end, submit the survey.