Kohl’s Survey – kohlslistens.com is a form of research where the company asks its customers for their open opinions on issues that indicate how well the company is performing. It is a valuable tool for the business, as it will help it better understands its customers’ needs and concerns so as to improve its offerings in line with customers’ requirements. If you recently visited Kohl’s store, complete this survey and share your experience.
Kohl’s is a supermarket retail store chain. It is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was opened in 1946. Kohl’s is the second largest department store chain by sales in the US after Macy’s. In 1972, BAT took the control of Kohl’s. It operates more than 1,100 stores in 49 states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO KOHL’S SURVEY
Kohl’s survey can be accessed through the following link – kohlslistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Fulfill the following requirements in order to become eligible for the survey:
- You should be of appropriate age to participate in the survey. Some companies exert great importance on age limit.
- You should have Kohl’s store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of Survey, you will be able to get a $1000 Gift Card and a 10% off coupon.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH KOHL’S SURVEY
Follow the following steps one by one for completing the survey accurately:
- To complete the Kohl’s Survey, you need to go survey site – kohlslistens.com.
- Select the language of your choice; you can take survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit store number from your receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit access code also from the receipt.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- Rate your overall satisfaction with the company by rating some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Answer a series of questions. You are requested to give honest answers as these answers will then indicate your satisfaction level.
- At the end, submit the survey.