Phillips 66 wants to hear from its customers about its performance. The company cares for its consumers. The survey helps the company know the satisfaction level of its customers. The survey is short and easy to take. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
ABOUT PHILLIPS 66 FUEL
Phillips 66 is American multinational energy company. The Phillips 66 Company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. They began trading on May 1, 2012. They own fifteen refineries with the capacity of producing over two million barrels of oil a day.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PHILLIPS 66 FUEL SURVEY
Phillips 66 would like to receive honest feedback from its valuable customers. If you have visited Phillips 66, you are requested to take the survey by going to their survey website located at – myfuelexperience.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Phillips 66 Fuel survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Sweepstakes was only available till 31st March, 2017. You could win Grand prize and first prize. The grand prize consisted of free gas for whole year and first prize winners got to win $100 Phillips 66 gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Visit the Phillips 66 Fuel survey site; it is located at – myfuelexperience.com.
- The survey is conducted in English Language by default, but if you wish to take the survey in Spanish language, click on the Espanol option on the bottom of the page.
- Enter the survey code
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- On next few pages, you will be presented with some questions regarding your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike, you can also go for neutral option if you have no suitable answer for the situation.
- Finally, submit the survey.