The Pantry is conducting survey. You are requested to participate in this survey, you will not only get to win cash prizes but also you will be playing a major role in improving services for future visits. The survey is short and doesn’t take much to complete. Your ideas and opinions are appreciated at the company and they are implemented accordingly.
ABOUT THE PANTRY
The Pantry is a Canadian restaurant chain. It is based in Vancouver, British Columbia. The Pantry Restaurants are located throughout B.C. It has various locations in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba. If you are sweet loving person, there is happy news for you. When you take the survey conducted by company, you can win free desert on your next visit.
HOW TO ENTER INTO THE PANTRY SURVEY?
To give your honest feedback to the company, feedback can either be good or bad. The company is collecting such feedback at – mypantryfeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
There are some requirements to fulfill before taking The Pantry Survey, these are:
- You should make a purchase at The Pantry store and have a receipt of it.
- You should be of appropriate age for appearing in the survey.
- You need to have an electronic device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet or Laptop.
- You should possess smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for $1000 daily and $500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For completing accurate and correct survey, follow the following instructions carefully:
- Complete The Pantry Survey by going to official survey site at – mypantryfeedback.com.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the purchase amount.
- Enter the survey entry code.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Answer a series of questions. The questions are regarding your latest visit to the store. Answer them honestly and carefully.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.