Do you frequently go to Pizza Hut and Wendy’s? Do you like their offerings? NPC would like to know about the performance of its subsidiaries. The only way that is not only feasible but also profitable is conducting survey. The survey helps in highlighting the issues of importance that need urgent attention in order to keep the customer happy. Surveys are basically customer satisfaction measuring tool. They tell the company how much customers are happy and how much need more effort from management to change their reviews. Take the survey at – npclistens.com.
NPC International is a franchise that is known to be running one of the world’s most famous brands – the Pizza Hut and the Wendy’s. It is ranked as the largest Pizza Hut franchisee and fifth-largest Wendy’s franchisee in the world. The company is the 8th largest Restaurant Unit Operator in the United States that is working with the help of 31,000 employees
HOW TO ENTER INTO NPC LISTENS SURVEY
You can enter into NPC Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting the survey site – npclistens.com.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
To be eligible for survey, every user must first go through these set of requirements. If you fulfill these bullets, it means you are an authentic audience. These are:
- Some companies stresses about age limit. So you must be of appropriate age to the take the company, according to company standard.
- You should have NPC store receipt or survey invitation.
- To access the website, you should have an electronic device; be it a smartphone or computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity as well for quick completion of survey.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
If you wish to complete a thorough and good questionnaire, you need to follow the following steps carefully:
- To begin survey, go to NPC Listens Survey site which can be accessed through the link – npclistens.com.
- Select your language.
- Read survey instructions.
- Enter 4-digit restaurant number.
- Click ‘Enter’ to get started.
- Answer some experience related questions. These questions are the major portion of survey that determines your satisfaction.
- Rate few statements according to your likelihood.
- Submit the survey.