Share your recent experience with O’Reilly Auto Parts management team at following site – oreillycares.com.
ABOUT O’REILLY AUTO PARTS
O’Reilly Automotive is a specialty retailer of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment and accessories in the United States. It sells products to both DIY customers and professional installers. It is known as the second largest auto parts retailer in the United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO O’REILLY AUTO PARTS SURVEY
You can become part of O’Reilly Auto Parts Survey by two methods, which are as follows:
Enter into O’Reilly Auto Parts Customer Satisfaction Survey online by clicking on the following link – oreillycares.com.
You can enter into survey by mail-in method as well. Write down your full name, street address, city, state, Zip code, date of birth, daytime phone number on a 3.5″x 5″ postcard and mail it to: “O’Reilly $500 Sweepstakes”, PO Box 19010, Huston, Texas 77224-9010.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
If you wish to be part of O’Reilly Auto Parts Survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You should hold O’Reilly Auto Parts Survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or Computer.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- Sweepstakes is only applicable for United States citizens.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of the survey, it gives you the opportunity to enter into its contest drawing for a chance to win $500 cash.
HOW TO PRECEDE O’REILLY AUTO PARTS SURVEY
- Go to O’Reilly Auto Parts Survey site at – oreillycares.com.
- The survey is in English language. If you are Spanish and would like to complete survey in Spanish language, click on the option given at bottom left side.
- Read welcome note from company.
- Enter survey code from your receipt in the box provided.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the survey.
- Answer a series of questions about your recent visit to store. Provide honest and true comments.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.