Orchard Supply Hardware believes in customer satisfaction. It treats customers as you would want to be treated. Because of this, Orchard Supply hardware is happy to hear from customers through a platform made at oshsurveys.com. Orchard Supply Hardware needs the honest feedback of consumers to grow and evolve.
ABOUT ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE
Orchard Supply Hardware is a successor company of Lowe’s, super store that is recognized all over the nation. It was founded in 1931. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California. The company employs over 5,400 staff members across the nation. There are over 80 stores located in California, Oregon and Florida.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ORCHARD SUPPLY HARDWARE SURVEY
You are requested to take Orchard Supply Hardware Survey at – oshsurveys.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Every survey has some requirements for their conduction. Customers must satisfy those necessities before wishing to start survey, they are as follows:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some surveys mention age limit.
- You should have made purchase at Orchard Supply Hardware store and you should have either its store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem the offer on your next visit.
HOW TO PROCEED WITH THE SURVEY
The survey is short and simple; it doesn’t take much time to complete. Follow the following guidelines for completing the survey:
- Visit Orchard Supply Hardware Survey site at oshsurveys.com.
- Read company’s message and instructions.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Please re-enter the receipt number for verification purpose.
- Please select the category that describes your age.
- Type the characters in the box given.
- Click ‘submit’.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your recent visit to the store.
- Rate few conditions according to your level of agreement and disagreement.
- Finally, submit the survey.