Without customers, there is not industry. It is must and important for any company to keep its customers happy and satisfied so that they keep coming to them and recommending them to friends and family. Bluewater is among few companies who are concerned about the suggestions of its services; they want to know the good and bad side of their business. Therefore, they are conducting customer satisfaction survey. Unfortunately, it does not exist at the moment.
Located in Stone, Greenhithe, Kent, England; Bluewater is a Shopping Centre. The Centre was established in 1999. It is a 300-store, 60-restaurant shopping center. It is not a small shopping Centre that is enough parking on its lots for 13,000 cars and 50 coaches. The Centre has more than 7,000 employees working for it, and more than 27 million visitors come there to shop without fail every year.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BLUEWATER SURVEY?
Your views matter a lot for company’s growth. They want to know what can keep you with them for long, so they urge their customers to participate in surveys. You can enter into Bluewater survey at –shareyourthoughtsls.com.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
You need to fulfill some requirements to be eligible for the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Bluewater store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
You will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win Bluewater gift card worth £500 upon the completion of survey.
WHAT IS PROCEDURE OF SURVEY?
Follow the following simple steps for completing accurate survey:
- To participate in Bluewater Survey, go to the official site – shareyourthoughtsls.com.
- Read survey instructions. You can view terms and conditions by clicking on the provided option at the bottom.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Read prize information.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Answer a series of questions. Your answers must be honest and true.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.