Shell is conducting survey for knowing how well they are performing. The survey is available at shell.ca/opinion. The Shell Survey will help the company improve weak areas of operation, thereby enhancing your future shopping experiences. The survey sole purpose is to know what you feel about company’s services and performance.
Shell Canada is one of Canada’s largest oil companies. It is a subsidiary of a multinational corporation, Anglo-Dutch Royal Dutch Shell. The company has more than 90,000 workers in 80 countries. Key part of the company’s business is exploration and production of natural gas, oil and sulphur. Shell Canada markets gasoline and related products through its more than 1,800 locations across the country.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL CANADA SURVEY?
Shell Canada would like to hear from its customers, go to survey site, located at shell.ca/opinion.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
You need to fulfill some requirements to be eligible for the survey:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Shell Canada store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $500 Shell Gift card.
WHAT IS PROCEDURE OF SURVEY?
Follow the following simple steps for completing accurate survey:
- To participate in Shell Canada Survey, go to the official site – shell.ca/opinion.
- Read welcome note.
- Enter Site ID.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount spent.
- Read prize information.
- Click ‘Start’ to continue with survey.
- Answer a series of questions. Your answers must be honest and true.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Submit the survey.