Take Shell Philippines Survey at – shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. Give your candid feedback to company on how it can better improve its services. Your suggestions can play a major part in this regard.
WHAT IS SHELL?
Shell Oil Company is the United States-based multinational oil company. Shell was established in 1897. Shell is a global petrochemical and energy corporation. It is a big corporation with approximately 94,000 employees across the world. The company operates in 70 countries including the Philippines. Shell products include oils, fuels, and card services as well as exploration, production, and refining of petroleum products.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SHELL PHILIPPINES SURVEY?
You can be a part of Shell Philippines Survey by going to the survey site – shell.com.ph/customerfeedback. Give your candid thoughts.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
Shell Philippines is conducting survey but they make sure that not everyone becomes a part of it, only its customers can take survey. Therefore, they have a set a number of requirements like:
- You are of appropriate age to take survey. Some companies set age limit.
- You have an electronic device like Smartphone, Tablet, Computer or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Shell Philippines store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD OF SURVEY
When you complete the survey, you get a chance to win free fuel worth 5,000.
WHAT ARE INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY?
If you are wondering how to proceed with survey, this section of article explains clear and step by step guidance. Follow the instructions:
- Go to Shell Philippines Survey site which is located at – shell.com.ph/customerfeedback.
- The survey is conducted in English language by default. You can choose other language by selecting from the options given at the bottom of page.
- Enter the site ID.
- Enter the receipt number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount purchased.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Answer some questions. These questions measure how your visit to the store went by.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.