Skyline Chili would like to hear from its loyal customers. For this purpose, it has made a platform for them. The survey is made to collect feedback from valuable customers. The feedback is assembled and later implemented accordingly. Your feedback will dictate the future policies of company. Therefore, Skyline Chili urges its every customer to take the survey and honestly give remarks. Unfortunately, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
ABOUT SKYLINE CHILI
It was established in 1949. Skyline chili is a restaurant chain. The first restaurant was opened in Cincinnati, Ohio. Skyline Chili’s founder, Nicholas Lambrinides started from a humble kitchen in Kastoria, Greece. Skyline is committed to bringing families and friends together for a dining experience like no other.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SKYLINE CHILI SURVEY
You can take the Skyline Chili survey online by visiting their official survey site – skylinefeedback.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Skyline Chili has set few requirements to differentiate between its customers and random audience, if you really are a customer of Skyline Chili, you must fulfill following requirements:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Skyline Chili store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will receive a validation code for future purpose.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
To get your message conveyed accurately and to become eligible for the reward, user must complete survey correctly; otherwise taking part in survey is of no use. Follow the simple instructions:
- To take Skyline Chili Survey, go to the official website – skylinefeedback.com.
- Enter the 12-digit survey code, it is mentioned on your receipt.
- Click ‘Start’.
- Answer a series of questions. Your answers should be honest and true.
- They will ask you to rate some statements. Rate according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.