Customers feel valued when they are asked for their opinion and views. On the other hand, company will gain valuable vision into what customers want and how they feel about the company’s offerings. However, the survey doesn’t exist anymore.
ABOUT OLD NAVY
Old Navy is large clothing and accessories retail chain. It is owned by Gap Inc., an American multinational corporation. Its corporate operations are headquartered in San Bruno and San Francisco, California.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OLD NAVY SURVEY
You can participate in Old Navy Survey by going to their official website survey4on.com. Your comments are highly monitored and you are encouraged to answer survey questions with outmost honesty.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Every survey has some requirements for their conduction. Customers must satisfy those necessities before wishing to start survey, they are as follows:
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey. Some surveys mention age limit.
- You should have made purchase at Old Navy and you should have either its store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good and smooth internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
By submitting Old Navy survey, you will get a code to receive a 10 percent discount on your next purchase in one of the company’s stores.
HOW TO PROCEED OLD NAVY SURVEY
Please follow the steps below for accurately completing the survey:
- To complete Old Navy Survey, visit the official site – survey4on.com.
- Please select the country where you made your purchase.
- After that, choose your preferred language.
- Kindly type in your age and select your gender.
- The survey consists of different questions and queries that require your honest answers and solutions. You are requested to give your candid response.
- Then you will be presented with number of situations that you have to rate according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.