Surveys are conducted to know what need to be continued working and what need to be improved. The surveys provide a clear cut imagine to the company management team which then decides future strategies by keeping in mind the requirements of the customers. The Regal Entertainment Group survey is available at – talktoregal.com for your participation.
ABOUT REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
Regal Entertainment Group is an American film theater chain. Regal Entertainment Group was founded in 1989. It is headquartered in Halls Crossroads in Tennessee. The Group operates 7,307 screens in 564 different theaters across the United States.
HOW TO ENTER INTO REGAL ENTERTAINMENT GROUP SURVEY
To enter into Regal Entertainment Group Survey, you need to go to their survey site at – talktoregal.com. The survey is short and doesn’t take much time.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
To be eligible for the survey, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- To be part of survey, you must hold Regal Entertainment Group survey invitation or store receipt.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device for accessing the online survey site like Laptop, Mobile, Computer or Tablet.
- You should have smooth and good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into monthly sweepstakes drawing for a chance to win $100 Regal Entertainment Group gift card.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE SURVEY
You can share your opinions to company management if you follow the following steps accurately:
- Visit the Regal Entertainment Group Survey site; it is located at – talktoregal.com.
- The survey is conducted in English Language; you can take survey in Spanish language as well.
- Enter the access code in the space provided.
- Read prize instructions.
- Click ‘Start’.
- On next few pages, you will be presented with some questions regarding your recent visit. Answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike, you can also go for neutral option if you have no suitable answer for the situation.
- Finally, submit the survey.