Halfords is always eager to hear from consumers. Therefore it is conducting survey – tellhalfords.com. The survey will not take much of your time; instead it is a short and simple survey. The feedback you provide here in this survey will be discussed and implemented accordingly. Feel free to share your views and ideas.
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT HALFORDS?
Halfords is a British retailer of car parts, car enhancement, camping and touring equipment and bicycles operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Halfords was founded in 1892 by Frederick Rushbrooke. It has more than 300 stores around us. Though Halfords has become one of the largest in the industry, it has maintained its small-town atmosphere and commitment to customer satisfaction. Halfords is known for greeting its customers like family.
HOW CAN I ENTER INTO HALFORDS SURVEY?
You can enter into Halfords Survey by clicking on the link given – tellhalfords.com.
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
Yes, there are few simple yet important requirements that differentiate normal audience from authentic customers. Fulfill following requirements to become a part of survey:
- You should have Halfords store receipt or survey invitation.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
You can win £250 by participating in the survey.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF SURVEY?
Every questionnaire has certain way of completion; following bullets will guide you in completing this particular survey.
- To complete Halfords Survey, visit the survey site at – tellhalfords.com.
- Read prize information.
- Click on the option given.
- Find your store.
- They will ask you a number of questions, answer those questions honestly. Your answers determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.