The Harveys Survey – tellharveys.com is more than just an online questionnaire. It is an ongoing strategy of continuous improvement and measurement based on the feedback received. The Survey measures satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with the supermarket chain’s offerings. Through this survey, company can also maintain its relationship with the customers.
WHAT DO I KNOW ABOUT HARVEYS?
Harveys is a supermarket chain. It is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers. Harveys operates stores in South Carolina, Florida, and Georgia. The company employs more than three thousand employees. Harveys has more than fifty-five stores and twenty-three in-store pharmacies.
HOW CAN I ENTER INTO HARVEYS SURVEY?
Harveys urges its customers to take the company’s survey at – tellharveys.com. By taking the survey and providing your feedback to the company, you will help the company in identifying the areas that need improvement.
ARE THERE ANY REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY?
There are some requirements that customer needs to fulfill in order to participate in the survey, these requirements are:
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You should have Harveys store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will get $5 off your next $40 or more shop with Harveys.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY?
- To participate in Harveys Survey, visit the site – tellharveys.com.
- Read survey instructions and prize information.
- You can take the survey in either English or Spanish. For selecting your language, just click on the desired option.
- Enter the18-digit code; it is present on your receipt.
- Click on start to get started.
- You will be asked a series of questions, answer them honestly. These questions determine your satisfaction level.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.