Mr. Lube is inviting its customers to provide their valuable and honest feedback for making its maintenance services even better. Go to the survey site at – tellmrlube.com and share your shopping experience with the company.
WHAT IS MR.LUBE?
In 1976, Mr. Lube’s first store was opened in Edmonton, Alberta. Since its birth, it has grown to offer the same excellent services in more than 165 locations across Canada. The chain specializes in offering oil changes and other maintenance services. In fact, it is the largest Canadian quick oil chain.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MR.LUBE SURVEY?
You can be part of Mr. Lube survey by one of the following methods:
- Online Method: Visit MR. Lube Survey site – tellmrlube.com and complete the questionnaire.
- Mail-in Method: Write down your name, phone number, address, email address and the name of a participating client on a sheet of paper and mail it in a separate envelope to company’s headquarters.
REQUIREMENTS OF SURVEY
For participation in any competition, you have to complete some set of requirements; similarly, to take Mr. Lube survey you need to fulfill few requirements like:
- You are of appropriate age to take the survey.
- You have an electronic device like Computer, Laptop, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Mr. Lube store receipt or survey invitation.
REWARD FOR COMPLETING SURVEY
Upon completion of this survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for:
- Win free oil per week.
- Win ten chances of $1,000 daily.
- Win instant prizes of worth $1,500 weekly.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SURVEY
For accurate and correct filling up of survey, follow the following steps:
- Visit Mr. Lube Survey site at – tellmrlube.com.
- Select your language.
- Enter the Survey Entry Code.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store.
- Submit the survey.