Any good company wants customers to be happy with their experience and to keep returning to their place of business. Odeon Customer Survey at tellodeon.com is a great way of letting the company knows your thoughts and insights about their customer service and cinemas. Providing feedback is welcomed and appreciated as it allows Odeon to know which areas they need to improve and how they can continue to meet or exceed your expectations.
Odeon Cinema was opened in 1928 under the name of Picture House by Oscar Deutsch in Staffordshire. It is the largest cinema chain in United Kingdom. Many Odeon Cinemas have an IMAX auditorium, a bar area, a kiosk for Ben & Jerry’s ice cream and a Costa Coffee shop. Odeon operates 10 cinema locations throughout Ireland and 114 in the United Kingdom.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ODEON SURVEY
You can be a part of Odeon Survey, for that you need to click on the following link- tellodeon.com.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SURVEY
Odeon has few requirements for its customers to fulfill in order to become a part of its survey, these are as following:
- First of all, you must have made purchase Odeon to have its store receipt or survey invitation.
- Secondly, you should be of appropriate age to take survey. Not everyone can take survey.
- Thirdly, you should possess electronic device; it can be Computer, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet.
- Fourthly, your device is connected to good internet connectivity.
REWARD FOR THE SURVEY
Upon completion of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for a chance to win either limitless card or one of the five Odeon Cinema Tickets.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THE SURVEY
Odeon appreciate the time you spared for completing the survey. For accurate and correct survey, follow the simple steps:
- Visit Odeon survey site, it is located at – tellodeon.com.
- Enter your age group.
- Enter your gender.
- Click the Next button to begin the survey.
- Enter which Odeon Cinema you visited.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- You will be presented with some questions, relating to your experience at the store. Answer those questions honestly.
- Rate few situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally, submit the survey.